Friday, November 23, 2012

    This is new for me to be writing and publishing a blog. I guess I should first introduce myself.  My name is Phil Larsen, I have been married to the same beautiful woman for 44+ years, and we live on a small piece of property in the country in Wisconsin. We have lived here for 34 years, raised 4 beautiful daughters who are all grown and have families of their own--we have 5+ 1 to come any time grandchildren. I have been in the construction industry and owned a construction business most of my life. Out of all this, the idea of a blog, a new business, and a new future has come.
     Not desiring to be in construction for the rest of my life, I was looking as to what I could do to make a living, be a grampa ( my grandchildren call me grampa, easier to say), and reduce stress in my life. My daughters, who are quite wise, suggested that I start a wood working business since I already had a full wood shop with all the tools and equipment.

The sun sets on one chapter of life to rise on another...

 

1 comment:

  1. woodworking designs , woodworking equipment , woodworking furniture , woodworking hardware

    There tell you about wood, how to style tasks, the specific pictures, styles, designs, components list and tutorials on how to put develop them.
    The second part reveals you the different timber working resources and how to use them, and complete information to wood working woodworking. And along with pictures and sketches are wonderful and show a lot of details.
    If you want to learn how to style, set up and develop a large number of quality works in wood, this is a great chance …….for more information visit our website.

    ReplyDelete